Vintage Meet Modern offered a special edition of Jewelry Party Wednesday on April 15 and hosted its first workshop where attendees could learn all about online and print resources to use for their vintage jewelry collection. Whether you have always worn vintage jewelry or you are new to starting your own collection of pretties, this is a workshop that contains a wealth of knowledge so anyone cantruly enjoy and appreciate the pieces they collect and wear.
Vintage jewelry is collectible fashion history! During the workshop, Veronica shares with you the resources she personally uses to learn about vintage jewelry, including online resources and her favorite books. She also shares her 20 years of expertise as a personal shopper and stylist specializing in jewelry.
This workshop featured:
- A 30-40 minute lesson about resources & how to get started using them, including why these are trusted resources by collectors, dealers, and appraisers
- A PDF + links to shop my favorite books
- A list of online resources with links
- Some general notes and guidelines to help you get started
- Access to the workshop replay video link