This week we've covered everything from our collection, to iconic women and their love of bracelets, to bangles and cuffs. Today we're closing out bracelets with some bracelet styling inspiration and reminding you that not only is it ok to mix your vintage, designer and fine jewelry, its encouraged!
This stunning cameo bracelet takes center stage.
These Kenneth Lane beauties steal the show.
Stay practical and pair your favorite watch (vintage or modern) with a pretty stack.
We were scratching our heads trying to come up for a 5th reason earlier this week and reached out on Facebook to get YOUR opinion! The consensus was clear, read on to find out what it was...
1. Variety. There are so many different types of bracelets; a style to compliment every personal style and any mood. With everything from simple chain bracelets to personal charm bracelets to statement cuffs, there is a bracelet for everyone.
2. Easy to enjoy. Like rings, the bracelet can be seen and enjoyed by the wearer!
3. Perfect for layering. Bracelets are easy to stack and layer, it's almost like they are better together. Bracelets are also the perfect place to mix vintage, modern, designer and fine jewelry pieces.
4. For the Sentimental. Bangles symbolize eternity because they have no end and no beginning. Whereas Charm Bracelets are often like wearable scrapbooks. A bracelet can be one of the most personal items in a woman's jewelry collection.
5. They make noise.We asked and you answered! One of the top reasons you love your arm candy is visceral. You love hearing your bracelets clink and jingle!
So that's it for Bracelet week! Did you have a favorite post? We'd love to hear! And if you have any questions about any of the pieces seen here, or in any of the other posts, please let us know!
Comments will be approved before showing up.